Courant: your French manufacturer of ropes, PPE and professional equipment
Courant has a wealth of know-how which has been handed down from generation to generation. This family business has established itself among the benchmark manufacturers of ropes (static rope, lifting rope, semi-static rope etc) and rope accessories, among professionals who work at height.
Innovation to ensure your safety and comfort
Pioneers in our field, we have developed two new innovations:
- Meetic technology, the patented Meetic technology connects the core and the sheath for ultimate safety. It allows a safe escape in the event of severe sheath damage. Using heat treatment we eleminate the use of glue so our ropes do not lose its flexibility over time.
- X-Braid, using a multi-braid core system this technology ensures durability, stability and long lasting flexibility in our ropes.
Courant manufacturers of rope and rope accessories, made in France with excellence
All our ropes, slings, friction savers and lanyards as well as our harnesses have all been tested and approved in accordance with European safety standards.
We have chosen to manufacture our rope and rope accessories at our factory, based in Angers, France. This "made in France" philosophy allows us to test and control the quality of our products and also showcase the know-how and expertise of our technicians.
Made in France
Our modern production tools, combined with ancestral knowledge
and an innovative manufacturing process allows us to remain
the construction and manufacture of the rope.
- PPE Inspection
- Splicing (training for distributors)
- PPE Inspection
- R.I.T (Rapid intervention team) techniques
- Rescue techniques for a firefighter or a civilian victim
- Procedures and techniques while wearing self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA)
- Safety of firefighters during deployment.